Want to work with us? We're on the lookout for design experts.
Web Designer (Remote Working)
We are seeking a talented Website Designer with strong design skills, a technical mindset and a passion for digital, web and UX design. We are looking to recruit someone who will take the lead on all design work that our studio produces.
Having secured multiple new contracts, you will be joining a fast-growing company and working alongside a highly motivated and ambitious team. This role provides a great opportunity for career progression, to work on exciting projects for leading brands, and make a real difference in the commercial performance of small businesses across the UK and Ireland.
|Salary:||22K – 26K|
- Produce outstanding website visuals for a range of projects
- Work with Digital Marketing teams to design websites that are completely optimised for Google
- Follow specifications while working to timescales and budgets
- Update, edit and manage client’s websites (WordPress and Shopify)
- Proficient in using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Good understanding of technical SEO principles
- Good understanding of responsive web design, and principles for designing across different devices
- Good understanding of fundamental UX and CRO principles
- Experience is using WordPress Content Management System
- Portfolio displaying outstanding website design visuals
- Comfortable in communicating with clients
- Able to share opinions/ideas to improve workflows and performance
- Access to a car and full driving license
- 3-years experience in a similar role
- Salary: £22K – £26K
- Company pension that is flexible and tailored to you
- Significant amount of remote working which provides the opportunity for a flexible schedule
- A dedicated training and development budget
There will be a 6-month probationary period during which the successful candidate will be expected to meet specified targets and objectives.
If you interested in applying for this position, please email a current CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please ensure your CV outlines your skills and experience in relation to the requirements above and showcases any sample projects you have worked in.